Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CHINA & FAMIGLIA

... and China takes the gold medals... and they do it fine, just fine.
But it's not with sorrow that I accep all those medals. Hard work, young gymnasts, so young that they look still like children. How many hours of childhood are there left for them? How many tears before reaching an olympic gold medal?
And do the girls really want that? Do they have a choice for/against a sport career?

If I haven't put up any pictures yesterday because big things are happening in my life right now.
I found a halv brother of mine from my fathers side in Sicily and now my life is so exciting. I decided to start a blog only in italian language so that I can give free space to my writing and my thoughts which will not be related to photography.
But for today you have to be happy with this picture taken in the beautiful garden of the Forbidden City. Architecture and nature together, colourful mixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment