Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TANGO COUPLE


You take an amazon from America, you mix it with an IT man, you put them on a dance floor and you get out this!!

Ladies and gentlemen it was not simply a portrait shoot today but I had the honour to take pictures for their engagement of Andrew and his wonderful fiancé, soon Miss Andrew D. (or is it misses, I always confuse that).

From the first classical portrait pictures to these ones at the end of the session. When they started dancing in the studio I knew it was there I had to take the pictures that had passion and love all together.
It was a creative moment for me as well and I thank you for giving yourself with your energy in front of my camera. I wish you all the best for the future!!




3 comments:

  1. You were a wonderful outlet for our energy today. We have been trying to get good pictures of us for a long time and were very glad you allowed your and our creativity to flow so well. Thank you for a wonderful shoot on my last day in Gothenburg with Andrew! ~Sara Marie (Future Mrs. Andrew)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Sara, it was like charging batteries myself!
    Hope to see you again when you are back in town!
    Ciao ciao
    Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara and Andrew, those pictures look great! Passion and all.

    Life is just beautiful, isn't it?

    Love,

    Carlos

    ReplyDelete