Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PALERMO

There we go, during my week in Sicily I had the opportunity to spend a few hours in Palermo.

While driving with the car from one place to another we passed by this "office" where you can renew your license, order carplates and do anything that has to do with official papers for your car. This is indeed the most modern office I have ever seen.


CAR AGENCY IN PALERMO - 2009
I wanted as well to share with you this other picture. It's a fleamarket, closed for the day. I liked the light coming in at the end of the road and giving the sensation of old, used but mistic for some reason. As well you could place this street nearly anywhere in the world at least in a country where it's warm, due to the trees.
I would have loved to be there when open.

No comments:

Post a Comment