Tuesday, September 8, 2009

THE PERUAN MAN


When Renzo came to my studio for a casting we talked about his hobbies and of course I wanted to know where he came from. "Peru" he answered. Olà, perfect. My photomind worked for a few seconds and ready was the picture in me. Poncho, strong colours and rocks. Not that we have in Gothenburg high mountains but there are rocks, very well known to all the climbers in Utby.

There we went for the photoshoot. We didn't thought we would make it on saturday coz. it has been raining all the morning. But then suddenly after Linda-Marie Karlsson was done with the make-up in the studio, we came out and it stopped, just like that!

Here is one of my favourite pictures. I just love the contrasts, the colour of the skin with the poncho, the grey rocks with the green musk and the blue jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment