Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WORLD LISTEN UP......THE WALL IS BACK



Last week my dear fiancé invited me to a concert at Brew House in Gothenburg. I didn't really know what I was going to see, I just knew it was something about Pink Floyd and The Wall.
Well, born in the late 60-ies of course you grew up with Pink Floyd and who the hell did not , by that time see or listen to THE WALL?
I have to admit my expectations where not high, because Pink Floys is Pink Floyd and you got to be really good if you want to succeed in copying them.

Now suddendly there was this group called HIGH HOPES. A bunch of about 20 amateur singers and musicians from an island outside of Gothenburg wanted to make the impossible.
I waited anyhow unpatiently the start of the concert. I was definitively curious.
Just a few words...about the concert. GUYS you made me close the eyes and rock again! The whole concert was like beeing inside the movie and be there! Your voices, your god damn guitars made my evening. So THANK YOU!
I would have loved to see you on big stage and a huge crowd and I am sure I will sooner or later.

Thank to you legends live again and maybe todays youth can learn about Pink Floyd, coz they seem not even know who they are.....

To everybody who reads this check out http://www.highhopes.se/ for updates for concerts, pictures and informations about the group and hey you guys out there that have money and are intresting in rock, INVEST in High Hopes, because it's worth every cent!!
The next day I went back to the concert with a pass and photographed the half of the concert.

So here some of the pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment