Friday, November 14, 2008

ASIAN FASHION


Zhen Zhou, shopping area. Huang, Kåre and I was saying hello to Huans girlfriend who works in a jade shop. Just outside I suddenly saw cameras passing by and photographers. My attentive eye just send a message in my brain: "photoshoo". I jumped up on my feet, ran out and yap, just outside 2 photographers and 4 models were having a photosession. I took out my camera and went out, started to shoot. Suddenly the photographers looked at me and I presented myself. I told them that I was taking pictures in Sweden and I showed them my portfolio. Then I got the permission of taking myself some pictures of chinese models. It was just fun and it was very different working with asian girls. They pose completely different then ours.
They were out taking catalogue pictures. It was a very nice surprise.



No comments:

Post a Comment