Saturday, November 8, 2008

KINDNESS


During our trip to the shaolin tempel, my good friend Huang took us to a restaurant for breakfast. We had travelled by night train from Beijing to Zhen Zhou and then took the bus to Deng Feng City. WE arrived around 11 o'clock in the morning and were starving.

We were the first customer in the place. The restaurant had about 15 tables and there were 7-8 girls all dressed in red. They were so curious that we (long noses, that's what they call us in China) had come to their place, far out from the tourist attractions.

We were the highlight of the day. I just want to share with you a picture of me and the girls, that went crazy to get a picture with us. they were so kind and I tried with my poor chinese to get somehow contact to then.

No comments:

Post a Comment