Wednesday, July 9, 2008

HOLLYWOOD STAR



Sometimes as a photographer you got to be lucky in life.
I met Greta in a small café one year ago. I wanted her as a commercial model for the agency, but as soon as I took testpictures of her, I discovered that there was more in her.
We booked an Art Nude session and today was the big day.
Greta was nervous before arriving to the studio, but as soon as started everything felt like normal. And there was free way for the creation of the picture!
Here some of the best shots of the day.
Which one do you like most? Please comment here below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cornelia!

    Finally I am on-line again! I just wanted to thank you for our special day that we had together with our photo-shoot... It was really a challange for me to be in front of the camera and nude on top of it! WOW! ...and it was FUN!!!!

    Looking forward to work more with you and to see more of your Art!

    See you soon...

    Hugs Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Greta, it was a pleasure for me and an honour to have such a great person to work with. Looking forward to more work together.

    Ciao bella

    Cornelia

    ReplyDelete