Saturday, July 26, 2008

AMAZING ACROBATICS



At the beginning of June I travelled for 10 days to China. It was my first time in this amazing country. I ended up falling in love in China, in chinese people and chinese food. I have always felt an attraction for Asia, mostly for Japan, but China blow me away. I will put some pictures and tell stories of my trip on the blog as soon as the pictures get ready.

I will start with a special evening at the opera and tell you about the amazing skilled acrobats that China has.

Under one hour of colourful show, men and women showed a variation of acrobats that I have never seen in my life. Seen it on TV before and heard it from others, but it's never like seeing it with your own eyes. We were sitting quite close to the stage so we could see how the muscels of the artists worked while they were posing, jumping, twisting, balancing and so.

A full time job for these artists and I wonder how many spear time do they have in life? When did they started their career? As a child? Where they forced to it or do they because they burn for this job and the thrill to be on stage for a bunch of tourists? How high is the injuring rate?

Nevertheless we came out we couldn't but be impressed by all what we saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment