Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CHILDREN OF CHINA


China´s future? Already in this young age children get nationalist...3 flags, a look to the ancient Forbidden City and a little comunist metaldecoration on the rack. Beside that, the aperture on the childs pants has a very easy explanation. Here you pee and poo and are happy to can do it mostly everywhere. Even in the middle of Tianamen Square.

Mothers and children, family...there is a great respect for the family even if it's changing.

Talking about how to dress your child! Where are the cute chinese dresses? ULTRAMEN found his own fan here in the middle of the Forbidden City.


To photograph children in China was one of my most greatest pleasures. Mothers pushed their children in front of my camera and incouraged them to look at me and smile. I found this little boy in a courtyard of a hutong. When he saw me he started to laugh out lout and scream and I barely wanted to move away from him, so cute he was. Now you may wonder how I do communicate with chinese children! Easy, italian language works for all the children of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment