Thursday, August 18, 2011

GRETA & LARS

....comon....we might make it..... 17.58....exit motorway....17.59.....Gallvik station ....... 18.03 we find a parking place...i step out.....nobody around.... and then i hear:
"Do you Lars H....want to take......", oh sh..... take the camera, run, run, run, like Forrest Gump. I throw myself literally into the audience. I fell on my but....ouch, up again...can't miss the YES..... I start shooting................I get the YES...., I made it!
Not that you think now that I normally come late to weddings. This was actually not a job, but my friends Greta and Lars got married the same day as my wedding job at Läckö Slott. Time was short. So, I really tried everything to make on time. Happy police didn't stopped us. Guess a few guest will never forget my entrance, smile....me neither.


I think Lars, doesn't get enought food, cause he tries to the the rice in his mouth...


On the roof of the garage, this lovely couple cutted together the love cake!




It was  wonderful evening, under the tree, close to the lake. It was full of love. Music, international food, laughter and a great sunset.

My dear friends, I wish you from the deep of my heart a great future together. Love Love Love Cornelia

No comments:

Post a Comment