Wednesday, August 10, 2011

KUMIKO + PONTUS

Läckö Slott, Sweden,

Saturday, 6th of august 2011

Weather : beautiful, a little bit too much sun for my taste, but I am happy for Kumiko and Pontus, because in the morning it was raining everywhere and I wondered how it would be.
But luck again on our side.

Japan meets Sweden in this beautiful landscape as Läckö Castle at the lake Vänern.

The wedding is hold in the "Kungssalen" - the kings hall. A wonderful room covered by paintings.

I meet Pontus for the first time outside the castle and I see Kumiko for the first time when she comes in with her beautiful dress into the hall just to get married. Her father waits for her at the door and leads her to the marriage counceler.

We take some group pictures outside and the couple pictures around the castle. Unfortunately the time is short and I do my best to get some beautiful bride and groom pictures outside the walls.











THE BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment