Friday, April 17, 2009

NEW PORTRAIT

It was time to make a new portrait of myself and my homepage. 5 years has been gone from the old one and the one that we made yesterday.
Make-up artist Linda-Marie helped me to make a fool of myself on the make-up chair. I hate to be touched in my eyes...so there were some tears coming down and some small screams, but hey....you have to suffer to be beautiful! I personally think that she made a great job! It's me, and it's not too much. So thank you Linda-Marie for that! It will be on my webside for a few years now.

My "lärling" Sanna had the honour to take her first professional pictures ever in the studio and not least her own boss. Sanna, great job you too and be proud of yourself, coz. I am will use that picture really a lot now!


So here we go, that's me nowadays with a little bit more grey/white hair, but who cares. My soul is stuck in the 80'is.

2 comments: