Friday, February 13, 2009

MING


What a surprise! I met Ming at a Christmas Party for Berlitz Language School in Gothenborg. We both are teachers there. He for Chinese and me for Italien and German.

I thought immediately he was very nice and since I am very intrested in China I got a good contact with him. And of course my intrest was not only about China, but he was funny and good looking. So, my seconde thought was...hey he might be a good model for my calendar job.
I turned my thinking into an e-mail and asked Ming if he wanted to try to be a model.

Today it was the first time for Ming to stand in front of a professional camera.
He mastered the test shoot surprisingly good and I am happy that YES my eyes saw right. He will be choosen for the job for the calendar 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment