Thursday, February 19, 2009

CHINESE


Yesterday I started my language course in chinese. You got to do something for your brain so that you don't get too old too fast. So, I spend 1,5 hours trainign PINGYIN, the chinese alfabet for foreigner. Tons of vowels make life not easy and finally I found on internet a site where I can train whenever I feel like. http://www.newconceptmandarin.com/support/Intro_Pinyin.asp check it out if you feel like starting chinese too.
I enclose a picture of the Great Wall, it was pretty much early in the morning, though I wanted to be there at least 2 hours before. Yes of course it was a great thing to be there. Everybody talks about this wall, you can even see it from the moon, but gosh, how sad I felt while walking on the massgrave. It was like I could feel everybody screaming under my feet. Why in the name of mother nature, people have to die for such an idiot construction with no meaning? Did it helped to hold on the intruders? No. What was it good for? What happened to all the families back at the country side without men? Farmer away, no food on the table and beside that, he was probably already buried under tons of stones.
It might have his fascination as a architecture building, but not worse the lifes of hundred tousands of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment