Friday, October 24, 2008

VENEZIA




This week I was in Venice for 2 days, part of a family 5-days trip. I just wanted to share the first 2 pictures from this trip with you. It was the first time ever I was there and I just fell in love with Venice, from a photographic point of view. There is sooooooo much to take pictures of. I love to be close to the water. I think that it gives peace to my soul.
The weather was good and I didn't not find the town so crowded that it disturbed me.
The picture on the top shows the sign of Venice, the lion.
Down, you will see one of hundreds Gondola in the city. It costs 80 euro for half an hour, so I will put some money together for next time.

I shared my trip with my beloved partner Kåre and my little sister Cristina, my brother Emanuele and Giovanni, which I met for the first time in my life.
So the trip was definitively memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment