Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HELGA


Now we are talking about ladies!!

Helga, 93 if I remember well. A lady of a special kind.
A friend of my mother that lives in a very nice place in Ascona.

I visited her during my short visit in Lugano this year together with my friend Kerstin.
We stayed for short time and talked with her and had a walk in the garden. Then I asked her if it was ok if I took a portrait picture. First she didn't wanted but I convinced her that she was so beautiful with all the flowers in the background showing all ther wonderful wrinckles.

She has moved from so many places, lived throught the wars and has the chance to spend the rest of her life in the calm and sunny Ticino.
And I love to sit close to alderly people telling stories of their life. So many things you can learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment