Friday, October 3, 2008

HASSELBLAD PORTRAIT


My good friend Peter borrowed me his Hasselblad last may while I was travelling to Öland.
He developped the film and scanned in some of the pictures taking on the island.
And here I share with you a picture of my partner Kåre, sitting close to a ship vreck at the very north tip of Öland.
Beside having problems because of the weight of the Hasselblad otherwise I just love the feeling given by the pictures. It's definitively something else. But I couldn't work with it every day, I do love my Canon indeed.

3 comments:

  1. Härlig bild! Been here...
    Tjing/Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tittar in & säger hej, från en fotograf till en annan. Lycka till med ditt arbete.
    Vänligen
    Isabelle Hesselberg / Photografica

    http://photografica-photografica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete