Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dubbel utbildning för David Öhman

A few weeks ago I got a job for a swedish dentist magasin to portrait Dr. David Öhman at Sahlgrenska.
It was a lovely sunny day when we entered the big hospital. I had not really much an idea how I should take the picture but I wanted to have the portrait in the place where he spends most of the time. It came out to be an operation room. We asked for permission to get in and after receiving it me and my trainee were pretty much obligated to put on some long green doctor coats and a happy green head cover. I share that backstage picture with you. that Dr. Öhman took of us after we finished our job.

David Öhman is famous for having gone 2 different programs:  Orafacial medicin and odontology for a sum of 7 years of studies.



No comments:

Post a Comment