Thursday, January 21, 2010

FINALLY THE INSPIRATION CAME BACK!!


A new session of art-nude was written in my calendar for a few weeks now. When I booked in Oskar I hoped that I would feel in good psicological shape to get the feeling for a photoshoot. To create art-nude picture, is not only to have a good model in front of you. There are thousands of things going on in your body, in your brain and in your soul. You have to reach your feelings deep inside and let guide you through the lightsetting and the shaping of the body.

Yesterday I went to have a massage to relax and already there, laying on the bench I started to feel something special for the shoot. I knew that my old inspiration was coming out from the inner shell. I saw pictures in my mind and I wanted to start the photosession immediately.

This morning as soon as I came to the studio I googled around for some pictures of Michelangelos statues to find the final inspiration. A mixed of old art and of my own art.

When I finally saw Oskar in the studio I was certain that it would have been a perfect shoot. The start of a new project.

We worked for 1 1/2 hours this first session and we created a few pictures that are special. I am not hurring by working a whole day. We will take several sessions to create a unity and prepare it for an exhibition in a couple of years.

Oskar and I have been working before and therefore there was a relaxed atmosphere, good relaxing music, no technical problems and a flue of energy in my body, necessary to create light around Oskars body.

Here I would like to share with you the first picture of this serial. Hope you like it.

Thank you Oskar for beein such a wonderful person and model! And if someone would like to learn how to step, dance, pose, or engage Oskar in some theatre or musical here comes his homepage: http://www.sternulf.se/

No comments:

Post a Comment