Tuesday, December 1, 2009

METADATA DAY


I have been spending two days adding metadata information on my Samos pictures. It's a long process, but that will spare time while searching later on for the right pictures.

What is Metadata? It's the information that a picture file has. There you can add, beside of camera information, time and settings, keywords.

A very important job, timedemanding as well.

Today I want to share with you a picture taken on Samos Island at a festivity in Moni Timiou Stavrou, a small monastery in the mountains. People gathered to chat, pray and eat for free. They celebrate Timiou Stavrou once a year.
There were plenty of Greek ministers and elder and young people, most of them were very well dressed. While I was searching in my camera I came across this beautiful elder woman, smiling and talking to another woman sitting beside her. I just couldn't let go and had to take this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment