Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SEMESTER / HOLIDAYS


My dear customers and friends

it's time for me to go on holidays as well an try to get relaxed and have fun as much as possible. I need to charge my batteries for the upcoming season. So don't get mad if you don't see any pictures popping up on the blog everyday.

I want to share with you a picture that I took at one of my friends birthday party. Actually another person showed me this marvellous happening and asked me to take the picture for him.
Amazing how nature can take over in just a few seconds...

Guys, have a nice summer. Hopefully it will be a bit warmer then those days.

If there is any urgencies just give me a call on my mobile, since I will be here in town and just make some daily tours.

Ciaooooooooo Buona estate

Cornelia

2 comments:

  1. Hoppas du får en riktigt bra semester, det är du värd :)

    Spännande bild oxå :) bara måste jag säga.
    // Pontus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack så mycket Pontus. Bilder från dagens utflyckt kommer imorron.
    Akvarell museum ett besök värd med den underbar utställning som finns nu om Elsa Beskow.

    ReplyDelete