Thursday, June 18, 2009

OUT in space


Is there something up there or not?

What are we going to take when our soul leaves our body? An elevator, stairs, a bridge, a space-car, we don't know.

On my way to Switzerland we passed the huge bridge between Malmö and Copenhagen.

I was exhited to drive over the bridge and couldn't just let it go to take this picture through the car window.

A blue sky, white and grey clouds and those wires.... are we going to lift up and disappear in the clouds? Or does it look like a giant insect with his arms on earth trying to get food? Turn your head and see what kind of emotions you get from that angle. If you have fantasy you can travel much more and see more things. And if you feel like I do, I can see things referring to death and rebirth all the time. I might getting patetic. You have to deal with that for a while, coz. this is how I feel. Everything gets another dimension.

2 comments:

  1. Bron över till den vackraste ön ;)

    (vi firade midsommar i Partille)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snygg bild!

    Maila mig ang. kalendern... markus.gisslen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete