Monday, December 29, 2008

LOVING COUPLE


Bergamo-Italy

On the way down from the old part of Bergamo, passing between the old walls and stone stairs illuminated by charming street lamps I suddenly became romantic and I saw in front of me a kissing couple. A story, a dream, a woman, a man, a kiss, love and what it's all about.

I borrowed my partners son Anders and his charming girlfriend Sofia to act what was in my vision. I took the picture from a "voyeur" angle to maintain the feeling of the viewer not wanting to interrupt and disturb the couple, slightly from down with the wall on the right side as I wanted to hide.

The sepia tone gives it a timeless feeling. Only from the clothes one can see that it's winter time.

To all of you I wish for 2009 lots of LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment