Thursday, November 1, 2012

REDAKTIONELL

Hej allihopa! Hi everybody!

It was a while since I wrote last on my blogg but there were many things happening.

First of all the vernissage under the Cultural Night in Goteborg (Kulturnatta) the 12th of October where over 100 persons find their way into my little studio. It was really overwhelming to see so many people, laughing, crying and thinking after seeing the pictures. The cover picture of my book got such a great exposure in the cultural program that I got extremely happy and surprised about it.

One of the picture MUSIC MAKER whom I competed for the 1st Swedish International Small Print Exhibition got nominated and will be shown at the art museum in Ystad from the 9th of December to the 13th of January. So if you pass pay Ystad during this time check the exhibition!
The photographed basplayer Peter, a collegue of mine, got interviewed by the local newspaper and here you will find the link for the article that just came out.

http://www.trelleborgsallehanda.se/kultur-och-nojen/article1733064/Nakenbild-stalls-ut-pa-museum.html

Happy reading and sorry, it's in Swedish!



No comments:

Post a Comment