Monday, October 6, 2008

PARTY TIME



Saturday, 4th of october it was time to celebrate 5 years of Arkadia Foto.
Friends, customers, and family came. In the afternoon we had some activities for children and grow ups. Nina from 7Heaven gave head massages to customers. Angelica Sandén, my make-up artist painted some children / grown up children as cats and Mimmi (who was practising) took pictures of them.
Then it was time for the party in the evening. Pizza, kanelbulle, muffins, wine, chococalte, te and coffee was served.
Everybody brought wonderful flowers, which i am thankfull and chocolate and books.

Jouline and Jenny dances bellydance, my good friends Toril and Kerstin made up a song in italian telling the story about me coming to sweden and starting taking pictures. It was so fun!
Christer sang 2 italian songs and I had the opportunity to show my 10 favourite pictures.
I want to THANK YOU All for supporting me and my job and the studio, by helping me, when times are hard and encouraging to continue.

2 comments:

  1. hi,cornelia

    it's so happy for me to have a chance to touch your wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Huang. Nice to see that you become one of my followers.

    ReplyDelete