Friday, May 25, 2012

PERSONALITIES & PASSIONS WANTED!

I am in the middle of producing my first photobook and following exhibition.

I am looking for  YOU!!
A person with personlity or a big passion or a message that you want to deliver to the world.

Male, Female, Children, every age.

As you can see in the picture all the persons will be posing naked, but it's You who decides how much you want to show.
Why naked? Because I want to reach the persons story, not how we are dressed in today's society. I want to take away what clothes give illution of....

All persons will be portrayed with respect and in accordance to eachothers wishes.

Here some exemples I would love to have in my book:

Twins male   50-80 years
Male with snake
Male with cello
Female with trombon or trumpet
Female with 4-5 cats
Female passionate for cars
Male passionate for gardening

You name it....the list can be real long.

Do you know anyone of maybe it's you the next person to be in front of my camera?

Please contact me: info@arkadiafoto.com


No comments:

Post a Comment